***Updated Nov 2022****
Given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we ask clients to make mask-wearing decisions based on their comfort, exposure levels during past week, vaccination status, flu season, family member health status, etc. You may notice that our mask wearing may also fluctuate based on these factors and we always encourage clients to request us to wear a mask if we aren’t already and you would like us to. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we work to ensure that you, me, both of our loved ones, and our other clients are safe.
For in-person sessions, we have the following COVID-19 protocol in place to keep you, me, both of our families, and our other clients safe.
- The therapy room allows for us to be seated 2m apart
- New Westminster location has 2 medical grade HEPA-13 filters running at all times
- Therapy rooms are disinfected between clients
- All Crescent Counselling clients are asked to self-screen for symptoms and cancel/reschedule as needed.
- Appointments needing to be cancelled or moved to Teleheath in the case of any cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms will not be charged the cancellation fee.
Telehealth services are always an option and can be transitioned to at any point in the course of services.